Thursday 4 March 2010

Quick message to say hello..

As this is my first blog ever, I'm not really sure what my specific focuses will be on as of yet, but obviously my main interests will play a major role in what I write about. It doesn't really take a genious to figure that out I know but oh well. As of right now I am listening to Jeff Buckley, hence the blog name, trying to gain enough motivation to go out for a run. Thankfully, the weather is still clear so I suppose I better go sooner rather than later. However, I haven't been running in ages so I am dreading the pain I am about to endure. I really can never understand people who are able to run for miles without feeling 'fatigue'.
Anyway, my main intention of this whole blogging thing is so I can improve my writing skills, as I'm interested in studying journalism. So basically, I'll just be talking about whatever takes my fancy: whether it be fashion, music, a particular issue or just what I've been up to. I'll try my best to keep it entertaining, when appropriate. However, I apologise in advance if I seem to be going mental over nothing, as I do get annoyed very easily!
That's all for now, just wanted to say a quick hello. I'm away to try and do some more of my history essay before going for my run, if it ever happens. I'll be sure to let you know.
Lataaaaz x

No comments:

Post a Comment