Monday 29 March 2010

Outfit + Sushi

So I went into town again on Saturday, as Hollister had opened in Union Square on Friday and I wanted to see what it was all about y'know. It wasn't great, I'm not gonna lie, but then again it's not really my style. Although I did like their shorts and a few of their shirts. As one of my mate's is working there, I may just be a sneaky devil and ask to use her discount at some point but we'll see if she will let me. Anyway, here's the outfit, it's really casual as I was only going out for a few hours and couldn't be assed bothering too much:

Vest top: Topshop
Jeans: Zara
Boots: Solea at Kurt Geiger
Necklace: Miss Selfridge 
Shirt and bag: mum's

Me and my friend went to this cute little sushi place for lunch after our adventure to Hollister. We both got Miso soup and chicken teriyaki, which was delicious. The soup came in these really cute little bowls with massive wooden spoons.


Tatzilla munching away
 
 Close up of the bowl and spoon

Hopefully, I should be able to blog every day for the next two weeks, as I'm now on my Easter holidays. However, I can't promise anything but I will try my best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment