Friday 16 April 2010

Yes, I am alive.

This is just a quick post so you all (whoever you are) know I'm alive and that I will be posting either tomorrow night or Sunday - it's more likely to be Sunday though since I'm working tomorrow afternoon. I've been busy again this week revising my extended essay for History, which I sat today and I think it went quite well. I'll just have to wait to get the results now, which will take ages as it has to be sent away to the SQA to be marked and all that. Anyway, now that's out of the way, I have time to get on with revision for the rest of my exams, lucky me eh, which means I will be busy up until the beginning of June so I may have to consider taking a break from "blogging" until then. Although, I will have a fun-filled Summer to document as I'll be going to T in the Park and, hopefully, Rockness for the day The Strokes are headlining, as well as all my other antics with the quines (or girls - I am aware of the language barrier).

Anyway, my next post will be a mixed bag of treats, consisting of my take on the leader's debate (for all you politics enthusiasts), The XX, an outfit post and a film review, if all goes to plan. See you then m'dears :)

No comments:

Post a Comment