Tuesday 20 July 2010

Friday at T in the Park..

So Hiya, it's been a while! Basically, the wireless in my house hasn't been working for ages which meant I had no internet on my laptop, hence the lack of posts for over a month! I can only apologise to anyone who even reads this blog. Luckily I'm back with a fairly decent post I would say as I have some pictures and videos from T in the Park. On the other hand, they aren't the best quality since my camera broke on the very first day there thanks to the nutters at the Radio 1/NME Stage and I had to use my phone scarcely because I wasn't able to charge it. It ended up running out of battery and refused to turn on again on the Sunday anyway so no pictures or videos from then either, sorry! Anyway, I'm going to split these posts into 2 separate ones: Friday and then Saturday & Sunday together since there's quite a lot. I'll start just now with the Friday.

To sum up, the whole morning was pretty much a complete nightmare: the queue to get into the campsite was massive, as expected, our bags were incredibly heavy, the campsite was packed so we had to walk for miles to find a spot to camp, we ended up camping right next to a stag do (god knows why they had planned a stag do at T in the Park anyway) and it was pouring with rain when we put up our tent so all our stuff was soaking and muddy, resulting in the tent being wet and muddy. As you can imagine, it was not the most delightful experience. However, when the time came for us to go to the arena, the sun came out and the weather ended up being lovely. We stayed at the Radio 1/NME Stage the whole time as my friend and I decided that it had the best line-up for that day - although I was pretty gutted about missing Editors as they looked amazing in the highlights. So we ended up seeing Kids in Glass Houses, The Temper Trap, Jamie T, Florence & the Machine and Black Eyed Peas. I wasn't that bothered personally about Kids in Glass Houses and The Temper Trap but I was quite surprised at how many of their songs I knew and they were both very good so I was impressed. Anyway, I'll stop rambling so here are the pictures and videos..

Jamie T
 



Florence & the Machine


Black Eyed Peas


It's not me screaming at the beginning by the way.


I didn't upload everything because it would get a bit boring but I'll upload my pictures and videos from Saturday and Sunday tomorrow since I only have one picture from Sunday before my phone completely died.

No comments:

Post a Comment