Tuesday 1 June 2010

SPOOOKY..

Just as I started typing this, I was looking up the lyrics for Holiday by Vampire Weekend, because I find their lyrics difficult to decipher sometimes, and it came on the radio. Yeah, weird, I know. While I'm on the topic, the album is fantastic. It's not quite as good as the first in my opinion but still brilliant all the same. I watched the repeat of Jools Holland this morning and they were so good on it. The line-up for that episode was one of the best they've had in a while I think: Vampire Weekend, MGMT, Corinne Bailey Rae, Metric, Crystal Castles (they were actually a bit weird though) and only Tom fucking Jones, who I must admit I'm not the biggest fan of but he's so funny. Here's the link if you want to watch it (UK residents only I think, sorry!).

Anyway, back to the point, I went out for tea last night with the girls to Yorokobi, a sushi bar turned restaurant, which was divine. In hindsight, I probably should have taken some pictures of the food but it didn't occur to me at the time. We will probably go back at some point anyway so I will do so then. The plan was to dress up a bit but looking back at my outfit it wasn't actually that fancy. Nevertheless, here it is:

Top: All Saints
Jeans: Topshop
Socks: Asos
Shoes: Boutique in Heidelberg, Germany
Jewellery: Vintage/mum's

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking the same thing today (about taking photos of the food) :s such a fool sometimes :| xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wearing my mom's jewelry* :)


    -Maria from L.A.

    hope you follow bloglovin for daily inspirational updates

    ReplyDelete