Friday 28 May 2010

Guess who's back...

I am free, officially and finally free. I had my last exam on Thursday so now I have a week to laze about and do absolutely no revision whatsoever, before going back to 6th year on 7th June. So I'm hitting the town tonight with a few of the gals for drinks so I should have an outfit and some other pictures on here tomorrow, if all goes to plan. For now, I'll do another "style crush" post, just because I love her so so so much: Florence Welch. She is amazing: her music, her style, her hair and just her. I love pretty much everything she wears so it was really difficult for me to narrow it down to just a few pictures to upload, but anyway here are a few of my favourite outfits:





I love the dresses she wears during her performances, which are always really floaty and dreamy. I'm so excited to see her at T in the Park in summer, I'm not missing her for anything! Although I think the stage she's playing is the best one on that day anyway as far as I remember, so lucky me :)

Also, just for giggles, this song is fast becoming my guilty pleasure of the summer, thanks to Greg James. It's just so funny and terrible, yet so catchy at the same time. I love the way he says "solo" like he has a speech impediment, big up the Derulo:

2 comments:

  1. i hate that song!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a tune, shut your mouth.

    ReplyDelete